Tuesday, June 28, 2011

pinning ceremony & graduation day.

may 13th

GSU College of Health and Human Services
Spring 2011 Nursing Class
Graduate Pinning Ceremony

If you've never heard of this, I found a pretty good article that sums it all up here.

We did pretty much everything it entailed, however, we didn't wear the traditional white uniforms with the hat.
 Instead, we just wore "formal business attire".






{nursing school classmates}


Now onto graduation itself..
may 14th
9:00

After finally finding a parking spot & getting into the stadium, I found my class already lined up ready to walk down to the field.
Luckily, I was just in time with a few minutes to spare.
However, my darling Brooke (nursing friend) was about ten minutes away....walking.

As we marched down onto the field, I was on the phone with her telling her to RUN.
I somehow manaaged to save two seats, one for her and one for her friend, Zach.

She made it in plenty time.

Crazy girl.


 (this is Brooke, on left)




(holding all of our belongings while we snap a few pictures. isn't he great?)


 (all of my best friends)

We came home after the ceremony and grilled hamburgers & hotdogs.
It was my Uncle's birthday as well.




Next in line= taking state boards.
I have access to a review course online that I am doing for the next few weeks until I get my NCLEX date scheduled.
Everyone in my class has passed so far!

*fingers crossed*

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on such a huge accomplishment! Beautiful pictures! xoxo

    ReplyDelete